- when you use AASTOCKS M+ Mobile (“the Product”) and digital advertising services (“ the Advertising Networks”) that AASTOCKS.com Limited ("AASTOCKS", "we", "us" or "our") provide; and
- if you are a registered user or visitor to our Product, or when you interact with our Advertising Networks.
What data does AASTOCKS M+ Mobile collect about you?
- how you use our products, for example, your browsing, searching, and other activities on our Product and the frequency, duration and time of day of your visits;
- device type, model, operating system type and device settings; and
- your interaction with our Advertising Networks will be directly and solely collected by the Advertising Networks via their third-party SDK placed in our mobile application , like which ads you saw and clicked on and how you arrive on a particular page (for example, through an advertising banner).
Occasionally AASTOCKS engages third-party vendors to provide information technology (IT) and data-related services relating to its IT systems. Doing so, such vendors may have information about your activity aforementioned in (1) and (2), however, neither AASTOCKS nor such vendors have access to your personal data under usual circumstances.
How does AASTOCKS use your data?
When you use our Product or interact with our Advertising Networks we use your data for different purposes, including to deliver our Products at your request, to provide you with personalized content and ads and to keep our platforms safe and secure.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- to understand how you use our Product, and to design, perform analysis and develop improvements and system diagnostics to our Products and Advertising Networks;
- to build interest profiles and personalize the ads and content that we show you;
- to develop insights across our business for ourselves and our third party Advertising Networks; and
- for security purposes, including to detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity.
How does AASTOCKS protect your data?
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your data. We assure that our policies and practices, and those adopted by our affiliated companies and agents in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong, as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. The meaning of the term “personal data” adopted in this Statement is defined in the Ordinance.
How do you exercise your privacy rights?
You have rights over how we collect and use your data. To exercise your rights, asking questions and raising concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights if complying with it meant that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services. However, we will keep you informed as to the actions that we can take when you make your request.
Please note that this Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.